No, you read it right. We call these 'Work Ships' because our workshops help you 'ship' something concrete.
Based on our upleveling journey framework, here's how a typical CTQ Workshop looks like:
Here's a list of 'Work Ships' we currently offer. Looking for something not listed here? Get in touch and we'll try to help.
- Plugged In: Build a personal system around curiosity and reading, and managing your information diet. For individuals and teams.
- Sideways Thinking: Develop unconventional thinking abilities to your work. For individuals and teams.
- Orchestrating Innovation: Building an effective ecosystem to foster innovation in organisations and teams. For leaders, supervisors, and managers.
- Quintessence: Discover the essence of key business books that help in innovation, disruption, and excellence. For individuals and teams.
- Procrastination Jujitsu: How to survive procrastination and be more productive. For individuals and teams.
- Design Thinking in Practice: Practical ways to implement design thinking for almost any wicked problem. For individuals and teams.
- Influential Communication: Designing your communication content to be more memorable and influential. For any kind of communicator, with or without a powerpoint.